I adore this foundation! I wear the shade Vanilla, which is the lightest one. I am pale so I wear the lightest color in pretty much every foundation I own. Unlike its Maybelline counterpart, a little goes a long way with this product. All you need to cover your entire face and neck is a dime size amount.
I prefer Revlon foundations in comparison to other brands. I find that they offer better coverage, and feature a wider range of shades. The consistency of this makeup is foamy and very light. I can barely even feel it on my face. I use on top of Revlon PhotoReady Color-Correcting Primer. IT leaves me with a smooth, even, poreless complexion. Overall, I am very happy with this product.
Yesterday I wrote a post about my favorite products for my hair. Today, I am writing about my face products. Taking care of your skin is very important. If you don’t care of your skin, there’s no point in wearing makeup. So here goes:
1. First, I remove any eye makeup. I like Neutrogena Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover. I like it because its not greasy and is safe for sensitive eyes, which mine are.
2. Next, I cleanse to take off face makeup and remove any dirt from my pores. For this step, I use Clinique’s Mild Liquid Facial Soap. This product is good because it is gentle enough for daily use and doesn’t leave my skin feeling dry and taught.
3. Then I moisturize. My skin is pretty dry, so this helps tremendously. I apply Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion. I used to use the gel, but it is more for oily skin.
4. Next I apply an acne spot treatment. I use the Clean & Clear Advantage Acne Spot Treatment. Its a salicylic acid treatment for blackheads and whiteheads.
5. The next step is eye cream. I use Anew Ultimate Contouring Eye System. It includes the cream and the elixir. In the morning, I just use the cream. At night, I use both.
6. Next, I use an anti-aging cream. I use Coryse Salome Competence Renaissance Anti-Age ARN-ADN Essential Visage Face Cream. It leaves my skin feeling hydrated and silky.
7. Finally, I apply a lip treatment. I use the Skinnygirl Lip Balm Scrub. It is $5 at Walmart and is very effective. It leaves my lips feeling smooth and hydrated.
With summer quickly approaching, I felt the need to update you guys with my favorite summer beauty products. I have included my hair, skin, and body care.
For my hair, this is pretty much my all-the-time routine.
Shampoo: L’Oreal EverStrong Bodify Shampoo
Conditioner: L’Oreal EverStrong Bodify Conditioner
Dry Shampoo: BB Tropical Roots Shampoo Spray
Leave-In Conditioner: Aussie Hair Insurance Leave-In Conditioner Spray
Shine Serum: Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Anti-Frizz Serum
Mask: L’Oreal EverStrong Deep Replenishing Masque
Thermal Protectant: Suave Professionals Heat Protection Spray
Treatment: L’Oreal EverStrong Overnight Repair Treatment
Hairspray: Suave Professionals Touchable Finish Lightweight Hold Hairspray
Sorry I don’t have many posts for ya, but I”m jus getting started! Bear with me here… Thanks!