1. First, apply L’Oreal Magic Lumi Light Infusing Primer. It helps illuminate the skin while also providing a base for the foundation adhere to.
2. Next, apply a light layer of tinted moisturizer. I use Sonia Kashuk Radiant Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15 in Fair. It’s texture is lighter than a traditional foundation and it helps moisturize dry skin.
3. Next, dab on L’Oreal Magic Lumi Light Infusing Concealer. Like the primer, it brightens and illuminates.
4. Apply a powder foundation. I use Cover Girl Simply Powder in Ivory. It sets my foundation and concealer and helps keep away oiliness.
5. Next, apply the blush shade from the ELF Contouring Blush and Bronzing Powder Duo to the apples of the cheeks, the forehead, and the jawline.
6. Apply the bronzer to hollows of the cheeks, bridge of the nose, and jawline.
7. Fill in the brows. This step is optional, but I always fill them in because I ear glasses, and my brows are very light and sparse.
8. Prime the lids with ELF Eyelid Primer. I really like this primer because it is not goopy and it works very well.
9. I really don’t like powder eyeshadow because it creases, so I use a creamier shadow stick, the NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Sparkle Nude. It is a very pretty bronze shade with a touch of shimmer.
10. Next, I apply liquid liner. I use Revlon ColorStay Liquid Eye Pen in Blackened Brown. When you apply it, it looks black.
11. This step is totally optional, but I like to add a fun pop of color to this neutral look. I apply a fun color eyeliner, like purple, green, or turquoise, to my lower lashline.
12. Next, apply the crease and highlight shades. I use shades from the NYX 10 Eyeshadow Palette in Caviar & Bubbles. For the highlight, use the 4th shade on the top row, and for the crease, use the 5th color on the top. I will put a swatch of these 2 shades at the end of this post.
13. Apply a coat of mascara. I always use black mascara no matter what time of the day. It intensifies and shows up more. I like ELF Lengthening and Volumizing Mascara in Black.
14. Finally, I use a tinted lip balm. I like Burt’s Bees Tinted Lip Balm in Pink Blossom. I like Burt’s Bees products because I am environmentally-conscious and they are 100% natural.