Yesterday I wrote a post about my favorite products for my hair. Today, I am writing about my face products. Taking care of your skin is very important. If you don’t care of your skin, there’s no point in wearing makeup. So here goes:
1. First, I remove any eye makeup. I like Neutrogena Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover. I like it because its not greasy and is safe for sensitive eyes, which mine are.
2. Next, I cleanse to take off face makeup and remove any dirt from my pores. For this step, I use Clinique’s Mild Liquid Facial Soap. This product is good because it is gentle enough for daily use and doesn’t leave my skin feeling dry and taught.
3. Then I moisturize. My skin is pretty dry, so this helps tremendously. I apply Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion. I used to use the gel, but it is more for oily skin.
4. Next I apply an acne spot treatment. I use the Clean & Clear Advantage Acne Spot Treatment. Its a salicylic acid treatment for blackheads and whiteheads.
5. The next step is eye cream. I use Anew Ultimate Contouring Eye System. It includes the cream and the elixir. In the morning, I just use the cream. At night, I use both.
6. Next, I use an anti-aging cream. I use Coryse Salome Competence Renaissance Anti-Age ARN-ADN Essential Visage Face Cream. It leaves my skin feeling hydrated and silky.
7. Finally, I apply a lip treatment. I use the Skinnygirl Lip Balm Scrub. It is $5 at Walmart and is very effective. It leaves my lips feeling smooth and hydrated.